Looking for something to do over Spring Break?
(From the SAU staff) :
We are excited to announce the dates of our Spring Break Soccer Camp to be held at the Rivers Edge 700 W River Drive Davenport (due to work on our Ambrose Dome).
March 16th – 19th from 9am – Noon – $125
As usual the camp will be coached by the coaching staff and players from St. Ambrose Men’s and Women’s Soccer programs. It will be a fun camp based on individual technique and confidence. We separate the age groups giving a challenging experience for all participants, a great kick start to upcoming Spring seasons!
Please find the registration form attached and feel free to forward this information.
Please Note: Due to limited space numbers for the camp are limited and spaces will be given on a first come first serve basis. Registrants will need to return registrations and payment and also register at www.cityofdavenportiowa.com/davenport. (There is no charge for this part of the registration, questions with online registration should be directed to 563-322-5220)
Our uniform chair, Bill Stratman, will be at the Library in Eldridge on Monday, Feb 16th from 5:30 – 7pm with a full size run of the new uniforms. He will be inside a meeting room directly to the right as you enter the building.
The club would like to see all teams using the new uniforms by Fall 2015. Many teams will be going with the new uniforms for the Spring season
Your coach should have notified you on this. If not, please show up if you need a sizing and let us know.
NSSC donated the cake, and our President bought it at auction. Well done!
This is a meeting to discuss tryout forms, format and concerns in preparation for our tryouts at the end of the Spring Season.
Jan 25th 1PM
North Scott High School
Study hall next to weight room
From 1st, turn in at the softball field. Continue another 30-40 yards and you’ll see the light colored maintenance building on your left. Find a place to park. Enter the south double doors of the High School across from the maintenance building. My car (silver Dodge Nitro) will be parked there.
Monday, Jan 12th! (Was the 5th, but got pushed)
For those teams (U11 – U14) that are looking to do ISL, sign ups start tomorrow tomorrow and end in mid January.
Great tournament – all games in one day!
Fun, but challenging tournament. Click on the picture below to register.
Tuesday, Dec 9th
6PM, Eldridge Library
Board elections (some chairs available)
(please download the above brochure)
From Head Coach Jon Mannall :
We are excited to announce the dates of our Winter Soccer Camps to be held at the Ambrose Dome. A great way for kids to get out of the house and play some soccer over the Christmas Holiday.
We have 2 camp dates….
December 22nd – 23rd from 1pm – 4pm – $50
December 29th – 31st from 9am – Noon – $75
(We are offering a reduced rate of $100 for a camper to do all 5 days.)
As usual the camp will be coached by the coaching staff and players from St. Ambrose Men’s and Women’s Soccer programs. It will be a fun camp based on individual technique and confidence. We separate the age groups giving a challenging experience for all participants and it is also ideal opportunity for High School athletes preparing for their upcoming seasons.
We want to hear from you!
Please make sure to take 5-10 minutes to take the club survey.
Club Survey (extended close to Sunday, Nov 2nd, 6pm)
If you played Academy, we want you to do both the Club and Academy survey, please
Academy Survey (closes on Tuesday, Nov 4th, 6pm)
The NSSC U11 Flames are proud to offer you the chance to get customized NSSC gear! We are teaming up with Keith & Co in Princeton, IA to offer some very nice merchandise in the form of NSSC spirit wear for you, your child, siblings, grandparents (would make great Christmas gifts) and there are NO SHIPPING CHARGES!
Not only are you supporting the club, but also a local business…it’s a win-win. Attached are order forms and the brochure of what you can purchase. Please pay special attention to the color offerings as they are noted (depending upon your display settings, some of the gray offerings may appear black) each color is named for you as well as the price and size offerings.
These are the ONLY color offerings we are going to be ordering this time around. We anticipate a great turn out, so maybe more color choices in the future?
What you need to know:
1. for ALL clothing items (does not include the hats or headbands), you have a choice of logo. There is the standard NSSC shield logo…and there is a soccer ball logo that says ‘North Scott Soccer Club’ around the ball. If you like, you are also able to customize the number you want INSIDE the soccer ball (additional $2), how cool is that!?
Hats and headband will come with the NSSC Shield logo ONLY
2. Two parents from the U11 NSSC Flames will be at 350 Grille in Eldridge on the 4th and 6th of November, from 5:30 to 8pm, to take your orders…go vote, then come by to buy some gear on the 4th, or stop by on the 6th…we plan to be at the first table in the bar seating area.
3. We will have order forms available for you, but they are also attached here, please make checks payable to “NSSC Flames”
4. additional customization?? YES! You can have a number and/or name screen printed on the back of your clothing items only, for an additional fee (number is $2, name is $5)
5. Orders will be collected and given to Keith & Co by November the 10th. We expect a 3 week turn around time and will plan to distribute merchandise at the Eldridge library on December the 4th. We will contact all people who placed orders to confirm time, date and location.
Please support your NSSC and show off your pride by purchasing some spirit wear!
any questions or concerns, please contact Bill Stratman at: email@example.com
NSSC spirit (1)